SIA Security Guard Main Responsibilities
- Ensure the personal safety of both you, your staff, contractors and other visitors to the project.
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service is delivered at all times, respond positively to any/all incidents throughout the project and be conscious of all visitors to the site.
- Carry out regular patrols of the site to ensure Health & Safety of all site personnel and security standards are
- Report any anti-social behaviour throughout the project in accordance with the company policy.
What must you have?
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience of a customer facing role and the importance of good interaction with clients, contractors and visitors.
- The ability to prioritise your workload and to remain calm and focussed when in a pressurised environment.
- The ability to calm and diffuse difficult situations and to be able to forge excellent relationships with staff and colleagues.
- Highly IT literate with a competent understanding of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook.
- An understanding of Health and safety law and its importance within the construction industry.
SIA Security Guard Qualifications
- SIA Licensed Security Operative in either of the above sectors
- CSCS card holder
If you have the relevant qualifications, feel you fit the bill and are looking to start an exciting new venture please send us your CV now!