East London, Immediate Start
We are working on over 30 projects in and around London and continuously require experienced Security Supervisors in the East London area
If you are looking for regular work in East London and can provide us with all the required documentation we would like to talk to you!
please call 02038541119
Security Supervisor main Responsibilities
- To be able to dynamically risk assess situations in real time and manage resources effectively to minimize any risk to life or property.
- To effectively liaise with the emergency services and be able to provide concise and relevant reports to allow them to function as required.
- The ability to instill confidence in your team members and client by the calm dissipation of information and instructions.
- To ensure the maintenance of the highest standards of service are adhered to and a total quality ethos is adopted by the officers deployed to site. To performance monitor officers, be it through formal measures such as KPI's or by the informal checks conducted throughout the working day.
- The ability to crisis manage difficult situations and to methodically plot a response and reaction to any emergency as it happens.
What must you have?
- Prior experience in Crisis Management and Disaster recovery, along with an understanding of business continuity protocols.
- Ability to effectively liaise with multiple agencies such as local law enforcement, emergency services and Civil enforcement authorities.
- A sound understanding of all aspects of physical intervention and conflict management, including the importance of adhering to any arrest and restraint policies of the company/client (reasonable force).
- Experienced in dealing with civil disturbances and protests and an understanding of asset and dignitary protection.
- A sound ability to multi-task, combining the effective management of different service sectors - Dog Handlers, Security Operatives, CCTV teams and mobile response units.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to effectively lead a team of officers in volatile environments whilst retaining health and safety at the forefront of any key decisions.
- The ability to calm and diffuse difficult confrontational situations, whilst maintaining a firm stance on site security.
Security Supervisor Qualifications required
- Level 3 Award in Security Operations
- SIA Licensed Security Operative in either of the above sectors
- Must hold Valid SIA Badge and CSCS card and SSSTS certificate