£0.00 - £8.54 per hour
London Borough of Ealing, UK
The Munnelly Group
Ealing - Immediate Start
Are you committed to excellence? Are you prepared to go the extra mile? If so, then your next career move should be Guardior Security. As experts in the delivery of security services on major construction and infrastructure projects throughout the UK, we are currently recruiting for professional, motivated officers.
Security Officer general duties will include:
· Ensure the personal safety of both you, your staff, contractors and other visitors to the project.
· To ensure the safe access and egress of all personnel on and off the project. This includes ensuring that biometric procedures are complied with and any hard/software issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
· Ensure an excellent level of customer service is delivered at all times, respond positively to any/all incidents throughout the project and be conscious of all visitors to the site.
· Carry out regular patrols of the site to ensure Health & Safety of all site personnel and security standards are maintained at the highest level throughout your deployment.
· Report faults, Health & Safety issues and escalate any complaints to Supervisors and the clients appointed person.
· Monitor CCTV systems
· Report any anti-social behaviour throughout the project in accordance with the company policy.
What must you have?
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Experience of a customer facing role and the importance of good interaction with clients, contractors and visitors.
· The ability to prioritise your workload and to remain calm and focussed when in a pressurised environment.
· The ability to calm and diffuse difficult situations and to be able to forge excellent relationships with staff and colleagues.
· Highly IT literate with a competent understanding of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook.
· An understanding of Health and safety law and its importance within the construction industry.
Security Officer qualifications required
Successful candidates will join an existing team of highly trained and motivated security officers and managers. Multiple roles available, they will be working Thursday - Sunday Nights, 7pm to 7am