£0.00 - £10.50 per hour
92 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury, London WC1B 4BH, UK
The Munnelly Group
St Johns Wood, North West London
- SIA Licensed Security Operative
- MUST HAVE CSCS CARD!
Secuirty Officer Roles:
- Ensure the personal safety of both you, your staff, contractors and other visitors to the project.
- To ensure the safe access and egress of all personnel on and off the project. This includes ensuring that biometric procedures are complied with and any hard/software issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service is delivered at all times, respond positively to any/all incidents throughout the project and be conscious of all visitors to the site.
- Carry out regular patrols of the site to ensure Health & Safety of all site personnel and security standards are maintained at the highest level throughout your deployment.
- Report faults, Health & Safety issues and escalate any complaints to Supervisors and the clients appointed person.
- Monitor CCTV systems
- Report any anti-social behaviour throughout the project in accordance with the company policy.
Security Officer requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience of a customer facing role and the importance of good interaction with clients, contractors and visitors.
- The ability to prioritise your workload and to remain calm and focussed when in a pressurised environment.
- The ability to calm and diffuse difficult situations and to be able to forge excellent relationships with staff and colleagues.