Area We are currently looking for reliable Security Guards for full time work!
Security Guards must have SIA and CSCS Cards
Security Guard Main Responsibilities:
- Ensure the personal safety of both you, your staff, contractors and other visitors to the project.
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service is delivered at all times, respond positively to any/all incidents throughout the project and be conscious of all visitors to the site.
- Carry out regular patrols of the site to ensure Health & Safety of all site personnel and security standards are
- Report any anti-social behaviour throughout the project in accordance with the company policy.
Security Guard Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to calm and diffuse difficult situations and to be able to forge excellent relationships with staff and colleagues.
- An understanding of Health and safety law and its importance within the construction industry.
Security Guard Qualifications:
- SIA Licensed
- CSCS card holder
The shifts will be 12 hours long on a PAYE contract with an immediate start.
If you have the relevant qualifications, feel you fit the bill and are looking to start an exciting new venture please send us your CV now!