Security Guard- Site Access Controllers
Area We are currently looking for reliable
Security Guard- Site Access Controllersfor full time work! ASAP
Security Guard- Site Access Controllersmust have SIA and CSCS Cards
Security Guard Main Responsibilities:
- Ensure the personal safety of both you, your staff, contractors and other visitors to the project.
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service is delivered at all times, respond positively to any/all incidents throughout the project and be conscious of all visitors to the site.
- Carry out regular patrols of the site to ensure Health & Safety of all site personnel and security standards are
- Report any anti-social behaviour throughout the project in accordance with the company policy.
- Signing in and out all personnel that arrive on the work site and maintain accurate records of each person's details using the software provided.
- Ensuring that all workers carry full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Denying access to those not permitted to enter the site.
Security Guard Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to calm and diffuse difficult situations and to be able to forge excellent relationships with staff and colleagues.
- An understanding of Health and safety law and its importance within the construction industry.
- Days / Nights / Weekends available
Security Guard Qualifications:
- SIA Licensed
- CSCS card holder
If you have the relevant qualifications, feel you fit the bill and are looking to start an exciting new venture please send us your CV now!
Please DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE BOTH CSCS AND SIA