£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
The Munnelly Group
Operations Support Manager
£35K to £40k per annum based on experience - Full PAYE
Job Role Operation Support Manager:
We require someone who is available to work 5 shifts per week 0800 to 1700 on weekdays and Bank Holidays. The ideal candidate will:
Be a fast learner with the ability to pick up various computer systems quickly
Have good communication skills, both written and verbal Be reliable, flexible, organised and have good time management
Possess a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar environment although not essential
Have a strong work ethic, with the ability to work on your own as well as a team
Guardior Security Ltd is a leading provider of innovative corporate, construction and residential security solutions.
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed people to join our busy Operations Support Manager Team based across our London Offices - Harrow, Euston and Canary Wharf.
Operational control of 'day to day' site management visits, across the full portfolio:
* Site personnel visits and reports.
* Site Assignment visits and reports.
* Ensuring all AI's and RAMS are current and correct, whilst maintaining QMS compliance.
* Assistance with 'blowouts' whilst cover is resourced.
* Delivery and audit checking of stock levels such as uniform and equipment.
* Escalating any issues into the Operation Manager and ultimately the Director as required.
Heading up the 'Out of hours team' and working closely with them:
* Ensuring compliance and allocation of site visits throughout the team.
* Direct responsibility for the team reporting into The Operations Manager.
* Producing weekly and monthly reporting for internal and external use.
* Downloading and review of site patrol reports and addressing any non-conformances.
* Reviewing the detail and quality of daily Management reports and addressing any issues raised from these.
* Producing KPI's for monthly review meetings with Senior Management.
* Daily and weekly audits of the condition of the company vehicles.
Control room assistance with 'day to day' operational issues:
* Monitoring and escalation of non-conformance in relation to booking on/off for duty and check calls.
* Production of weekly targets sheets, offenders lists to target, and increase levels of conformance.
* Ensuring all operational staff are fully aware of how to use the employee portal and its importance.
* Response escalation throughout the shift.
* Working closely with the operational offices to ensure all shifts are covered with the appropriate site trained operatives.