£18.00 - £19.00 per hour
Acton, London W3 9NX, UK
The Munnelly Group
Prior experience in Crisis Management and Disaster recovery, along with an understanding of business continuity protocols.
· Ability to effectively liaise with multiple agencies such as local law enforcement, emergency services and Civil enforcement authorities.
· A sound understanding of all aspects of physical intervention and conflict management, including the importance of adhering to any arrest and restraint policies of the company/client (reasonable force).
· Experienced in dealing with civil disturbances and protests and an understanding of asset and dignitary protection.
· A sound ability to multi-task, combining the effective management of different service sectors - Dog Handlers, Security Operatives, CCTV teams and mobile response units.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to effectively lead a team of officers in volatile environments whilst retaining health and safety at the forefront of any key decisions.
· The ability to calm and diffuse difficult confrontational situations, whilst maintaining a firm stance on site security.