Customer Service/Compliance Administrator.
Salary: £18.000-£22.000 depends of experience
BENEFITS: Could increase after 3-6 months. Candidate will also have the opportunity to get monthly commission for generating successful leads for the sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Customer Service:
- Registering and inducting candidates over the phone
- Dealing with customer services queries
- Data entry
- Meeting call targets for incoming and outgoing calls
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES COSTUMER SERVICES
- Answering phone calls from contractors and agencies.
- Dealing with payroll enquiries
- Printing off end of year statements
- Compiling and sending off registration packs.
- Processing contracts
- Using Merit payroll software to load data and check payroll data.
- Using Salesforce to record calls and queries
- Support other members of the team with any other ad hoc duties.
KEY MEASURES & EXPECTED RESULTS
- Busy varied workload, candidate must ensure that they can multitask and ensure that all the work/tasks given to them are done
- Calls to be answered in polite promptly manner.
- Successful candidate must be able to remain calm under pressure.
Essential Requirements Customer Service :
- Preferably experienced in Umbrella or CIS payroll.
- Customer Service/ Administrator Experience
- Great telephone manner, must have clear speaking voice
- Good attention to detail and ability to hit the ground running.
- Knowledge of Umbrella/CIS
- Educated to at least A Level.
- Experienced with Salesforce
- Exceptional customer service background