SMSTS Site Manager, Immediate start in London
We are working on over 30 projects in and around London (and the Home Counties) and continuously require experienced SMSTS SIte Managers in the London area.
If you are looking for regular SMSTS SIte Managers work in the West London area and can provide us with all the required documentation we would like to talk to you!
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SMSTS SIte Managers:
Work involves replacement flat roofing to 1 building and maintenance works on a further 8 flat roofs. Candidate would need to be competent in the use and inspection of Scaffolding and Fall arrest equipment.
• Make sure all H&S requirements are being met
• Public protection and safe working practises
• Ensure all contractors are adhering to their RAMS
• Maintain the site registers and documentation
• Follow and update the works program
• Carry out site inductions for new operatives
• Carry out site inspections and maintain good work order
Essential Requirements for SMSTS SIte Managers:
Eligibility to work in the UK.
Must have steel toe cap work boots.
Must also hold CSCS card.