£9.00 per hour
The Munnelly Group
- Ensure the personal safety of both you, your staff, contractors and other visitors to the project.
- To ensure the safe access and egress of all personnel on and off the project. This includes ensuring that biometric procedures are complied with and any hard/software issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service is delivered at all times, respond positively to any/all incidents throughout the project and be conscious of all visitors to the site.
- Carry out regular patrols of the site to ensure Health & Safety of all site personnel and security standards are maintained at the highest level throughout your deployment.
- Report faults, Health & Safety issues and escalate any complaints to Supervisors and the clients appointed person.
- Monitor CCTV systems
- Report any anti-social behaviour throughout the project in accordance with the company policy.