St Johns Wood
Are you committed to excellence?
Are you prepared to go the extra mile?
If so, then your next career move should be Guardior Security
If you have the relevant qualifications, feel you fit the bill and are looking to start an exciting new venture in the new year please send us your CV now
Secuirty Manager Requirements:
- Prior experience in Crisis Management and Disaster recovery.
- Ability to effectively liaise with multiple agencies such as local law enforcement, emergency services and Civil enforcement authorities.
- A sound understanding of all aspects of physical intervention and conflict management, including the importance of adhering to any arrest and restraint policies of the company/client (reasonable force).
- Experienced in dealing with civil disturbances and protests and an understanding of asset and dignitary protection.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to effectively lead a team of officers in volatile environments whilst retaining health and safety at the forefront of any key decisions.
- The ability to calm and diffuse difficult confrontational situations.
- A former military or law enforcement background.
- Conflict Management and Physical intervention training.
- Trauma /first-aid trained (including catastrophic bleeds and vehicle strikes).
- Public security and counter-terrorism training.
- Vehicle stop and search training including convex mirror usage.
- A solid understanding of extremism/activism associated with major infrastructure.
- A working knowledge of NASDU legislation with regards to the deployment and use of security dogs.