The Munnelly Group
Logistics manager needed in Manchester.
Logistic manager responsibilities :
* Organization of the weekly/monthly deliveries to site (times, dates, special dispensation/requirements, notifiable loads)
* Key on-site contact for Subcontractors (holding weekly meetings, site walks with managers)
* Delegating general labour for site team maintenance, hoarding, security etc.
* Waste Management
* Environmental Impact Assessments - Section 61
* Positive engagement with the local council and community and general Site supervision
Ideally Logistic Manager:
* Traffic Management experience
* Prior experience of planning and programme management is essential
* Strong Occupational H&S knowledge - an understanding of risks inherent in the logistics activity is essential
* Knowledge of local authority regulation (section 61)
* CSCS Card and SMSTS
Duration: 2 years
If you are interested then please send your CV now!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.