CPCS Traffic Marshal with Safety Critical Medical
Traffic Marshal daily responsibilities will include:
- Roles and responsibilities will include directing and diverting site traffic using correct hand signals and procedures, holding site traffic in given positions, co-ordinating site traffic movements with security and gate personnel, allowing site personnel to safely traverse site crossings, communicating via radio to issue instructions to security, gate personnel and drivers.
- Managing and supervising materials and plant deliveries, recording vehicles visiting site, ensuring wheels are washed and vehicles follow site rules and designated routes.
- Carrying out Traffic Marshal
Essential Requirements for Traffic Marshal;
- CPCS Traffic marshal ticket
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Must hold valid CPCS Traffic Marshal with medical
If you are interested in this traffic marshal position apply now!