London, City of London - Greater London
The Munnelly Group
Appointed person required to carry out lift analysis, signing off lift plans and assisting in safe lifting procedures on site. This is an excellent opportunity for an Appointed Person to work for a well-known construction company that has been established for many years.
Role requires you to work with method statements, risk assessments, checking the validity of all certification and test certificates.
To be considered for this position you should have experience of working in a similar role within the crane or construction industry, you may have a background as a crane operator.
Ability to supply references.
CPCS Appointed Person qualification as a minimum
First aid (advantage)
• Communicating with site and project team.
• Checking site for accessibility, ground situation for placing kit and provision of larger lifting equipment.
• Highlighting conditions on site.
• Preparation of appropriate paperwork; i.e method statements, risk assessments and lifting plans.
• Supervise installations/decommissions