Tasks & Responsibilities
Munnelly Security ensures all sites are manned at the correct start times and that Officers make regular calls to confirm that Health & Safety is maintained throughout the shift pattern.
It will be the responsibility of the Duty Officer to ensure the following is carried out in a safe and secure manner:
- Monitoring the access and egress points.
- Prevention of unauthorised entry/unintended access/egress.
- Night patrols of perimeter.
- Issue and collection of all site passes.
- Searches of personnel or vehicles as agreed with the Client.
- Issues and collection of visitor PPE.
- Ensure the enforcement of security protocols to protect Client assets within specific sites.