Health & Safety
The continuing success of The Munnelly Group replies on ensuring that it has safe and healthy employees.
We therefore place a high priority on the provision of working environments that are safe and without risk to all Munnelly Employees, Contractors, Clients and members of the public. Munnelly Operative Supply employs a full time experienced Health & Safety Professional, who ensures our commitment to Health & Safety is at the forefront of our business delivery.
The duties of the Safety Manager include but are not limited to:
- Establishing safe working systems for the varied activities whilst advising Managers on safe delivery of projects.
- Completing regular site audits to ensure that all of our sites remain compliant with current legislative requirements, as to assist Clients in maintaining a safe working environment for all site personnel.
- Reviewing current training levels of all Staff and Operatives to ensure that the required training levels are maintained.
- Reviewing and revising risk assessments to ensure best practice is maintained at all times.
- Investigating all accidents, incidents and near misses and introducing corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
Each month our SHEQ Manager compiles a report of all our sites and issues this throughout the Company.