Munnellys top the H&S League
The continuing success of the Munnelly group relies on ensuring that it has safe and healthy employees. It therefore places a high priority on the provision of working environments that are safe and without risk to all Munnelly employees, contractors, clients and members of the public.
We employ a full time experienced Health and Safety professional, who ensures our commitment to Health and Safety is at the fore front of our business delivery. The duties of the safety manager include but are not limited to:
- Establishing safe working systems for the varied activities and advising managers on safe delivery of projects.
- Completing regular site audits to ensure that all of our sites remain compliant with current legislative requirements, and to assist clients in maintaining a safe working environment for all site personnel.
- Reviewing current training levels of all staff and operatives to ensure that the required training levels are maintained.
- Reviewing and revising risk assessments to ensure best practice is maintained at all times.
- Investigating all accidents, incidents and near misses and introducing corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
Each month our SHEQ Manager compiles a report of all our sites and issues this throughout the company. Highlights for September are as follows:
No major Health and Safety issues highlighted through site inspections.
Site Managers have good knowledge of legal requirements.
Top the safety league table at Heathrow T2B for the 3rd month running. No reported accidents this period.
Positive Healthy and Safety throughout the Munnelly group is the responsibility of all employees and we look forward to developing a working environment where safe and healthy working is routine.