Competition Time: For the chance to win 2 Quarter Final tickets for the Euro 2012 tournament in Ukraine and Poland on Sunday the 24th June, answer the following questions:
- Which manager first appointed David Beckham as England captain?
- Which song begins: “The road is long, with many a winding turn”?
- A horse is tied to a 15 ft. rope and there is a bale of hay 25 ft. away from him. Yet the horse is able to eat from the bale of hay. How is this possible?
- Solve the following anagram of this famous person: Genuine Class
Please e-mail your answers to info@ munnellys.com with ‘Spring Competition E12’ in the title. You must include your full name and number with your entry.
Competition closes on Friday 22th June 2012.
ANSWERS from last issue.
2. The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan
3. He was sleeping when he should have been working.
4. Clint Eastwood