Careers within The Munnelly Group
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. The success of every project is determined by the team who work on and alongside it. As well as training and developing our existing workforce, we believe the continual recruitment and retention of high calibre individuals will help us get to where we want to be.
Whether you are looking for your first job as an Apprentice or looking for the next step in an established career, we can offer what you need. As an employee of The Munnelly Group, you will be encouraged to reach and exceed your careers goals in a supportive and progressive environment, with an on-going programme of training and development.
The majority of our recruitment activity focuses on Skilled Tradesmen, Professional Engineers, Project Managers and Commercial Staff, however, equally important to our business are the support roles in finance, admin and HR; teams of people who ensure that our sites and supported and run effectively.
Operating nationwide, we are fully devoted to employing local staff in the regions where we provide our services.
The benefits of adopting this strategy include the following:
- Reduction of social exclusion by offering employment to the unemployed and disadvantaged communities in need of training and employment.
- Reduction of the acute skills shortage, and associated wage inflation, with the construction industry and in other sectors whereby this is being experienced.
- Reduction of short, medium and long term unemployment; by improving the skills base of local people.
- The creation of a locally recruited workforce minimises travel to work distances and, therefore, reduces environmental impact and carbon footprint of our operations.
- This fosters an increased sense of “ownership” with the local community, demonstrating the positive contributions of the construction process.
At Munnelly Operative Supply, our key performance indicator is the continuity of our staff.