Labour and production are fundamental to the successful completion of a project and cannot be overlooked in undertaking any scope of works.
Within the field of infrastructure, there is a great deal of private and public scrutiny at any given time, with cost being an overriding factor in the successful delivery of a project. This being said, there are a number of unforeseen problems, in relation to the workforce, such as;
- Under-skilled and under-qualified Staff.
- Un-sustainable employment.
- Workers without basic rights.
- Unmotivated workforce leading to low levels of production and absenteeism.
Munnelly Infrastructure successfully removes these negative aspects from Operative Supply through;
- PAYE direct employment.
- Pre-employment assessment and training of our Staff.
- Continued up-skilling of staff once they are 'work ready'.
- Recognizing the CIJC NWRA.
- Providing benefits and rewards for our Staff including; Munnelly Team activity days and monthly bonuses for Health & Safety intervention.
- Removing the Client from risk and management issues associated with directly employing large quantities of Operatives to form their workforce.
These pledges are at the heart of Munnelly’s core values and are put into practice to ensure a highly motivated, skilled workforce is provided to our Clients.