Health & Safety Monitoring / Occupational Health
The continuing success of Munnelly Infrastructure relies on ensuring that it has safe and healthy employees.
We therefore place a high priority on the provision of working environments that are safe and without risk to all Munnelly Employees, Contractors, Clients and members of the public. Munnelly Infrastructure provides numerous occupational health facilities to an individual site. These facilities include; site nurses, first aid facilities and well-man centres.
We employ a full time experienced Health & Safety Professional, who ensures our commitment to Health & Safety is at the forefront of our business delivery.
The duties of the Safety Manager include but are not limited to:
- Establishing safe working systems for the varied activities whilst also advising Managers on safe delivery of projects.
- Completing regular site audits to ensure that all of our sites remain compliant with current legislative requirements, and to assist Clients in maintaining a safe working environment for all site personnel.
- Reviewing current training levels of all Staff and Operatives to ensure that the required training levels are maintained.
- Reviewing and revising Risk Assessments to ensure best practice is maintained at all times.
- Investigating all accidents, incidents and near misses and introducing correct actions to prevent recurrence.
Positive Health & Safety throughout Munnelly Infrastructure is the responsibility of all Employees and we look forward to developing a working environment where safe and healthy working is routine.