For over 34 years, operative supply has been the cornerstone of the Munnelly business and we have provided this service with great success to some of the most prestigious projects in the UK.
We believe that an ethical business should support local communities, deprived or otherwise, whilst operating to a strategy to achieve defined sustainable targets. A profit making organization mixed with fairness and equality can be synonymous.
Munnelly Operative Supply is committed to acting at all times with integrity, avoiding conflict of interest and situations that are inconsistent with our professional values and obligations.
We seek to;
- Act honourably.
- Act with integrity.
- Be open and transparent in our dealings.
- Be accountable for all of our actions.
- Know and act within our limitations.
- Be objective at all times.
- Always treat others with respect.
- Always be prepared to act if we suspect a risk to safety and malpractice.
- Maintain the confidentiality of our client’s affairs.
Having committed to these core values, we are confident that our business will provide our Clients with the confidence that by employing us they are buying into an ethical and honest Company whose best interests are those we serve.